It seems like more than ever, architectural photographers are battling copyright infringement, ignorance towards licensing, and confusion over usage rights — not to mention the dreaded “but this will be great exposure” remark.
On Wednesday, April 28th 2021 at 7:00 pm BST (2:00 pm EST) Mass Collective in collaboration with VIEW Pictures will be hosting an online talk discussing the importance of licensing and contracts in the photography business.
“…a company recently asked to use one of my images in exchange for a picture credit. My response was “I can’t feed my kids a credit for breakfast”Ed Reeve
The talk will focus on:
- how licensing has evolved in the digital age
- why licensing is important for both photographers and their clients
- what your contract should include
- how to properly price your work
- the nuances of licensing for editorial and publishing work
- the tools necessary to fight copyright infringements
Credit For Breakfast will be held via Zoom. There will be an opportunity for audience Q&A and discussions with the panel throughout the talk.
For access to the viewing link, you can register for free here.